- The Website is an online shop selling Noomi Stockholm’s own formulated Skin Care on the request of Customers (the “Services”).
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly by reference to the Personal Data (the “Data Subject”).
- The Website is responsible for all Personal Data collected. The Website is published by WordPress, but the Website does not use the aforementioned third party provider or any other third party to process or handle personal data.
- The purposes the Website’s processing of Personal Data relates to the following:
- to collect information on the Customer in order to proceed with the sale and delivery of the Services and;
- to collect information in order provide a newsletter to subscribed users;
- to enable users to create a personal account and
- to collect cookies for the optimisation of the Website’s advertising and brand experience() and for research purposes. The Website uses third parties such as Google Analytics for website optimisation.
- The Website may collect the following information for the purposes described in clause 3;
- Demographic information such as date of birth, location, age, interests, etc.
- Account information used on the website such as account name, mailing address, and password.
- Billing information such as credit card details, billing address, proof of identification (if necessary), etc.
- Social media information when the Services are accessed through social media.
- Communication with the Website’s Customers may be stored for the purpose of providing and managing the Services. Said information is deemed Personal Data if it relates to an identifiable person. This information includes emails, or telephone calls directed to the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA: THE WEBSITE’S USE, DISCLOSURE AND OTHERWISE PROCESSSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- As listed above, the Website processes Personal Data regarding the Data Subjects in order to operate, maintain and provide the users of the Website with the features and functionality of the Website’s Services, to provide the Company’s Service, to diagnose service and technical problems, maintain security and to personalise the content of the Website.
- When the Website is required or permitted to disclose information, the Website will only disclose Personal Data, which is necessary to fulfil the purpose. The Website will in general strive no to disclose any information collected on the Website.
STORING AND RIGHT TO ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
- The Website stores personal data provided by the Customers when purchasing a product on the web shop. The data will be stored for no longer than necessary to carry out the specific purpose for which the Personal Data was collected. NOOMI Stockholm has internal procedures and policies in place in order to erase data.
- Any Data Subject has the right to request correction, supplementation, deletion, or blocking of such personal information if inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for the purposes of the processing or if processed in any other way that is unlawful by contacting the Website by email on email@example.com.
- The Website, including its third party suppliers are restricted from disclosing Personal Data to the Data Subject, which is required to be kept confidential under applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation